Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Two more projects.

x.X two more projects in queue. Time to complete: 2 weeks

Description:

1. See whether VersionOne software tool is applicable for use in the AD&S team here in cyberjaya, which uses agile and extreme programming in their work. Tool is basically helping them in the planning game rather then the old way of using excel or a whiteboard.

2. Continuous Intergration Tool. Link up with Kanasan's team to study more about this programming .NET tool. Attend every Friday's meeting to join their group meetings.

Complicated stuff. Hope I can do well in this, do pray for me. @_@

Taking consolation from this quote:

Life isn't meant to be easy. It's hard to take being on the top - or on the
bottom. I guess I'm something of a fatalist. You have to have a sense of
history, I think, to survive some of these things... Life is one crisis after
another. Richard M. Nixon

No comments: