Friday, July 14, 2006

Intern but is it worth more work? hmm...

Another day at work. but suddenly today, they asked me a few favours, like pair programming with one of the persons in the meeting, not Maisie, but Siew Tin. And later helping out in installing the PC which had some problem...reformatting probably.

And I thought I can rest and surf today...well abit on what my sis told me yesterday:

"Well if they don't give you anything to do, just surf the web, or design that tank game that I gave you. Don't bother, you're just an intern, relax and have fun while you can. And don't ask for more work, coz it's stupid, remember that you are being paid minimal wage."

I'm like =.="...."Ok...now I know..."

Well, but I'm still here to learn, and will learn as much as I can about the corporate life. And so far it's been an eye opener. O.O <---see how big are those eyes

It's true too maybe I'm asking too much. So I'm gonna take it easier this time.

-----

And to sheryl, can't wait to see you again this week. So many plans but so little time. Miss ya lots. Can't wait to hug you the next time.

----

Passion is one of my most favourite words...And here's my favourite quote I found in the net:

Quote: “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful” - Henry David Thoreau

Exactly. Love what you're doing always.

No comments: