Saturday, September 17, 2005

What have been going on this week

Well, as usual...Except this time, hehe I found a place full of animes and series on the LAN file sharing...

Been watching South Park and Gundam Wing, which both caught my attention...Well don't think you guys will know about it, so I'll skip. And also there is Smallville Season 4! Desperate Housewives! FRIENDS! omg....

I have gotten a hang of things around here, and I can say is, life here is better than back home. Read one of my friend's blog, who is suffering in India now. And he just arrived there, studying medicine: http://arspata.blogspot.com/

I do feel lucky as a Malaysian here. Imagine what it would be like if I do go to India or elsewhere worst to study. Thank God, for giving me this blessing. I would say that life here is not as busy as I expected, for it's the FINAL YEAR. To me, what can be harder than the final year? Maybe coz I haven't feel the pinch yet. Things seem to be going pretty well now. I just hope to finish it soon, can't wait for that time when I'll have complete liberation from my studies.

Each time I see both my sis spending their money while going out shopping with them, it makes me think, when can I be like them. Having that freedom to buy whatever they want, and doing things without the need to tell my mum or anyone else...Really makes me envy.

Anyway, going to watch Cinderella Man tonight, hope it's good, so far the reviews are giving much credit to it. Can't wait...

And I REALLY REALLY hope to start my final year project proposal, I need to break that ice, that's preventing me from starting at all....Darn it...I just frost when I'm in front of Word, can't make up what to write, well SOON, soon my friend, you can run, but you can't hide...

My precious racquet:









I've actually lost it, and guess what? My housemate found it back for me, the person repsonsible for it. Well long story short, he borrowed my racquet, then borrowed it to his friend, and somehow that friend ask another friend to return it, and he put it in his room, but it just dissapeared! So then that person agreed to buy a new one for me, which he didn't till now. And SUDDENLY, yesterday my housemate ask me he saw some similar racquet, and decided to investigate for me, and IT IS ACTUALLY WITH HIS another friend, who is a girl, all along! I dunno how it landed with her, so she gladly gave my housemate back! Phew...Now told you it was a long story didn't I? hehe...

Thank God...

Looking forward to this week, which will be another hectic week probably...Assignment's due date commencing...Godspeed David, Godspeed....

No comments: