Friday, September 02, 2005

About yesterday

"Don't try to go for another relationship now david, concentrate on your studies, fulfill your priorities now as a student. You're not prepared for it."

My youth pastor said that to me. Guess what he said is true.

I felt horrible yesterday. After the love that I confessed to someone was rejected. In a manner which is too direct to me.

Well, to that person who is reading this...I do hope next time, please...just say to be friends only, no need the details. I don't need to know watever and how you feel. Just tell me truthly, "I want to be friends only." Good enough, spare the details. Whatever that is said to me last night was like two bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it was awful to bear with...

To girls out there. There is no need to go out one on one with a guy if you are not interested with him. Please, if we ask you out, means we are interested with you. Which guy doesn't? So please, just say no, just give excuses. And yea, we guys have feelings too. Don't need to be so harsh on us.

Anyway, it's a good try. I've learn pretty much from it.

To that special person, we'll always be friends. Hope to see you successful in life and marrying that someone special. For now, good luck and all the best in your studies. Have faith in yourself, and never look down on yourself. Be confident of who you are and what you can achieve in your life, no matter whoever and watsoever people might think of you.

Ok that's all for now.

No comments: