Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Boooooored.

I need Sunway, life here is....

Ok imagine this...

You have everything, food, money, house etc....

But you lack one thing...

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Gawwwwwd, I need to go back...save me....

All my friends here have flew everywhere, you name it and they are there...UKM, MMU, Taylors, blah blah...

I miss them, I need them to kill my boredom here...

I am soooo bored and out of good books to read till I had to read "Cathechism of the Catholic Church". Can u imagine? Hehe but it's a good read, deep, complicated, but interesting, nice, just what I need....

After finishing the dating books, learned a lot...well conclusion after reading:
I AM NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP

And if I do go for it, consequences well...you know and I know...:p Financial, parents, time, studies...everyday things a "student" need to face in a relationship.


My mum always tell me these:

"Patience will pay you back one day..."

"When you work, then find one..."

"Relationships don't last when you are studying, even if they do, it is rare..."


True, will hold on to these words...

No comments: