Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Skeleton Key

The movie was really scary. A thriller that shook most girls on their seats. Scariest movie of the year for me.

Hostel life is so colourful, I mean really really COLORFUL...

I miss home so so much. Feeling demotivated in my studies. Father please help me out here...

Rosary month starting today, glad to be back to the days of praying the Rosary. Mine is seating in a pile of dust before this. Sad but true. Anyway will get back to praying it when I have the time, and most importantly the silence and space that I need.

I wonder why some of my friends in blogspot have so many comments and mine so few? hmm. But no matter to me, I'm keeping this as a record to look back next time. Anyway I appreaciate it all you out there writing your lovely comments here.

Good nitez. Off to bed now...

No comments: