Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rising from the ashes

Awaken Spirit
Waking up today,
Feeling better than the previous days,
A rain of healing been showered unto me,
And indeed I am healed,
Worries subside,
A bright warm new sunshine,
Ready to love once more,
Those around me.
A fire rekindle,
Deep from within...

For this,
I will not forget the Almighty,
For this,
I would,
As an offering of praise,
Think of others,
Rather than myself all,
More often than them.
"A service above self".
Years are passing,
And I'm getting older.
Next year is the year,
A age of adulthood,
Mirrored at me.

I stare in awe,
As how a sickness,
Can change a person.
I have ended up learning,
There is always...
A purpose in everything that happens.

Although I'm tired today,
nothing seems better,
than a lesson well learned.
Thank you Lord. Amen.

A passage from today's reading:

Ez 18:25-28

Thus says the LORD:
You say, "The LORD's way is not fair!"
Hear now, house of Israel:
Is it my way that is unfair, or rather, are not your ways unfair?
When someone virtuous turns away from virtue to commit iniquity, and dies,
it is because of the iniquity he committed that he must die.
But if he turns from the wickedness he has committed,
he does what is right and just,
he shall preserve his life;
since he has turned away from all the sins that he has committed,
he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Well. That's all. We're given chances in life. And it is by repenting we shall live anew. For

"God is merciful"

No comments: