Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lessons

I lay on my bed, sick, turning around...
Feeling helpless, without hope...
Assign due date ringing...
About to give in...give up...
I keep rolling...
A voice suddenly spoke to me...
The same voice I hear everyday,
Holy Spirit, why?
I asked...gasping...asking why...
Many of the skeletons unmasked,
From the closets,
The evil and bad things that I did,
Each sin unfold before my eyes,
I was stunned...
Truths were revealed,
I can only listen,
To the voice that keeps talking to me
Self-centerness was the word that struck me...
Like a mirror being reflected at me,
More truths are revealed.
It is time for change, says the voice.
I see Jesus before me, telling me many things.
Yet, I couldn't sleep...
And finally I did...

Waking up,
I started to reliased the words that I use to say,
I can't say them no more..
I find myself...
A change so deep,
I couldn't ignore it.
I started understanding,
How others treated me,
And why...
Why...
And yes,
Says the voice...
It's time to turn over a new leaf,
A change...

No comments: