Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ok, here's an informal post.

Well, you people out there may be wondering why I'm typing all these stuff. Just that after the recent experiences being sick, I come to realised life is nothing without God, the creator and author of life. It seems that He wants me to come back to him, no matter when I'm sick or healthy.

I've decided to change for the better. To be a better man than to sin all the while, and then fall just to realise, that it's my fault, my sins that I fall because of it.

Life is short, who's life ain't? It's a 100 years for a person long? Is 20 years for a person short? I come to realised that most of the time we take it for granted, what if our life get taken, for "The Lord will come like a thieve...".

So I wish to address my readers to keep me in your prayers with the Lord, that I'll come to do his will everyday, a spiritual exercise that I decided to follow...

Like how St Ignatius of Loyola prayed:

St. Ignatius of Loyola Prayer

"Dearest Lord,

teach me to be generous.

teach me to serve you as you deserve;

to give and not to count the cost;

to fight, and not to heed the wounds;

to labor, and not to seek to rest;

to give of myself and not to ask for reward,

except the reward of knowing that I am doing

your will."

Amen.

No comments: