Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Luke 13:24
“Strive to enter through the narrow gate,
for many, I tell you, will attempt to enter
but will not be strong enough."

Somehow this passage touched me, from today's bible reading. Entering through the narrow gate.

I could barely breath the pass few days, having terrible cough. Preservering through prayer, I thank God I'm recovered now.

------------------------------

There's a lot that happened in the past few days, making me realised how hopeless life can be when we are sick.

But never give up in Him, he listens. And now will try my best living a godly life, rather than making all the mistakes and falling again, for the punishments are in this life or the next.
















Thank you Lord for healing me. It is time to move on...and indeed you have never let me down.

No comments: