Thursday, December 21, 2006

TC beach, Carolling and Jammin?

TC beach, was the first stop out when I arrived home (of course there are other times when me and eng chuan went out and dota!!! aaahahahhaha mostly we won lol)

Teluk Chempedak, been quite a while. Yet this time around the waves are making it high and kinda scary when you are near it. Went eating lunch with Lumae there... Curry mee! yumyum.. :P and we went a scroll at the beach after that and even sat down at the sands... It was meaningful...

That same night, me and her joined the carolling sessions with my godparents where we went house to house and sang carols.. 12 songs for each house is like WoW!! ahhaha later found out the reason as there are 4 houses ny! so little! Last time I remembered going to 13-14 houses at least each with 4-5 songs! Dunno what happened this time...heard it was Fr. Eugene's order.. hmm what's up with this man actually... he doesn't seem too happy. Sometimes I just hope he knows that administering a church in Klang is very diffrent from Kuantan.... He just have to use his heart more rather then discipline...

Lumae is nice.. well sometimes I gotta admit I'm boring (somehow it just came to me, but I'm glad I came to know about it). After this I hope I won't portray that "boring" image anymore. Ya gotta admit I can "preach" and say as if I'm the "smartest"... Sigh... I gotta change man...

Next was jamming... haha "lead vocalist" konon... ahahahha... Missed out several parts at first coz I didn't know you can "bla-bla" if you dunno the lyrics! Haha! Was cool, had that lin chi kang drink which I dearly missed as I didn't had it for a very long time...

Hope there's more soon! haha I miss times in Kuantan! wee..

No comments: