Monday, December 25, 2006

The most malang day of public transportation

Sigh... so the malangz... today, supposedly take the bus to Kelana Jaya LRT to meet Lumae and her friends in Sg Wang (planned to transit to Bukit Nanas Monorail from Dang Wangi station). I waited at the bus stop for 1/2 hours and SUDDENLY, the bus with the sign 623 flashed back, I was still hesitantly staring at the signboards which are like as small as anak semuts when it just flashed by without stopping... AND YOU ARE RIGHT, IT WAS THE BUS HEADING TO KELANA JAYA LRT STATION, I was like "nOOOOOOOOooooo" all the way in my heart as I know the next bus might take ages to arrive, AND YA, it DID take ages to arrive (This part is caused by the senseless small signs and new bus system, which still rush pass you most of the time unless you wave)....Unfortunetly in the end, I did not have the patience to wait...

Which starts my next chapter of malang-ness... I took the bus to Subang KTM instead and transit from KL Central monorail to Sg Wang, AND GUESS WHAT???? THE STUPID TRAIN HAD TECHNICAL PROBLEMS and the next train will arrive 15 MINUTES LATER!! aHHHH... I'm like how bad can this get? 2 malang happenings with the public transport adi in one day... (I didnt expect worse but the story gets better...)

So ok lor, kena kanasai by the public transport, so what to do, wait lor.. And wait, and wait..then ta-da the train came and as usual took it to KL Central then up to Sg Wang via Monorail...

The next chapter, will be rather my fault but I was really pissed why is always the same signboard that makes u take the wrong train? So okayyy, was at Sg Wang already, then Lumae told me she and her friends are at Times Square theme park and ask me meet her there instead, so ok... paid RM1.60 and headed for the train.... Suddenly in the train, see next station is Raja Chulan!!! Its the opposite direction of where I'm heading which is Imbi!!! o.O Again I was muttering in my heart(Nooo + Aaaa).. So change train and finally! Arrived at Times Square... Sat many rides (she is very very fond of thrill rides, and much more capable in sitting multiple same rides at one go ^^") So it was great yada-yada, had dinner with her and her friends yada yada etc (This story is trying to depict my malangness, so dunwan go off topic ya sorry)..

So FINALLY, THE MOST EXCITING PART OF THE WHOLE MALANG-NESS... -_____-

Heading home, (which was earlier then expected, 8pm to be exact) I sat the usual monorail then transit to LRT.. everything was FINE, really... (except the boredom and the sien-ness of sitting public transport) and caught the usual bus to Sunway at Kelana Station...

And halfway about to reach sunway, the kanasai bus suddenly move so slowly, almost to a crawl... which made all the passengers looked at the driver... which he did stopped at the nearest bus stop at last... And made all of us go down and WAIT FOR THE NEXT BUS, and told us: "Bas sudah rosak, saya kena report bus ni, so tunggu bas yang seterusnya ya.." =.=

So Okayyyy, went down and hope that the bus would come soon... BUT... BUT... stupid mosquitoes was feeding on OUR blood (all of the passengers were seens restless trying to shoo away the mosquitoes)... Reason was a forest was nearby and naturally a breeding ground for mosquitoes.. So FUCK lor... wait damm long like sial knbccb... Wanted to take the taxi back adi but coz of the RM1 that I paid, I rather wait... So wait like hell...

Then the bus 623 came... Ahhhh I thought.. but its not over, the final ending of the story...

When we almost reached Pyramid... IT RAINED. Wasted RM5 bucks taking the taxi home as the rain got heavier...

What a merry day for the public transport in my entire life...

4 happenings in one day, truly a record...

No comments: