Thursday, December 14, 2006

i wanna die

dying...

how i wish life is easier...what is all this crap going on now... makes me wonder is life worth living. How much it takes to build and how fast things go wrong. Is god testing me? why...

let me just die....

i wanna start a brand new me, look for a good job, stop thiking about girls and earn my fat lumsum of $$$. I had enough.. I dunwan want to start something which ends so fast and friendship....down the drain? sometimes gone...

i feel horrible...

feel like....

banging myself on the wall...

drinking whisky till i die drunked...

jump down the building and let my bones shatter and bleed yet not dead...

and smoke myself to death...

broken, despair...

life sux at this moment... peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor koko..
hehe.. cheer up..
something good will surely happen one of these days.. hehehe =)

David Tay said...

just got betrayed by someone you thought you loved so much and loves you back...

Anonymous said...

dets y the more u shouldnt be sad ma =) smile koko.. hehehe

David Tay said...

ok dy...thanks =)