Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weird ads

Part of my experiment witht he ads, hmm it seems like God and relationships ads are the top appearing ads in my blog..

So I'm gonna try modifying my contents for other ads to appear...hmm...

Computer games!! Yea....Let's talk about it...

Dota, Counter-strike, Command and Conquer...played them all. Even games such as Sims, Mech Commander, Battlefield 1942, etc...

Muahaha I'm a freak gamer once, but seems like nowadays I seldom touch games -.-" Time constraint, I could only keep up with Dota , with its latest version 6.37...you can get it here:
http://www.dota-allstars.com/



It's so intense, it could drive your hands sweaty and even with a high fever at times! Lol lol...

Behold the Dota load page(not like any other warcraft maps load pages I tell you, muahaha):


Operation-changing-the-google-ads-in-my-blog commencing....Let's see how good google ads switch to what I blog....huhuhu...

=D

No comments: