Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Headache giler!!!

Woke up today morning around 5 something with an awful headache!! It's like so sudden and painful and I dunno why it came...

*O_O* Painnnnn...

After, that I telan one panadol and it stopped...Now feeling much much better. Arghhh...

Too stress I guess, stupid industrial attachment report -_- Let me get over it and I'll... be free once more.

Life sux when you're burned out, guess I went through that last nite...was pushing myself to finish the report and slept at 2am.

It's not easy being at the top...me being selected as a role model for other students just becoz of my internship in Intel, I wonder how real can it be...or is it the Intel brand name all along. Fake or real? God knows...I just wanna graduate and get the heck outta here. -_-

Like what this quote means:

Quote: “Life isn't meant to be easy. It's hard to take being on the top - or on the bottom. I guess I'm something of a fatalist. You have to have a sense of history, I think, to survive some of these things... Life is one crisis after another.” - Richard M. Nixon, American President

It's hard being at the top or at the bottom. That's life. Just lemme be low profile, and be appreaciated for what I do. I dont care about recognition from the whole world, I just wanna live life....and contribute to the society. Famous? I rather not.

Let's hope my 5 minutes speech next week to 3 diffrent departments (BIS, BICT and BITN) will go well. Crowds...and I'm given 5 minutes, how better can it get? (try structuring your speech/presentation for a 5 minute talk and you'll know why) Gimme half an hour to 1 hour and I wouldn't complain.

Pray for me, I need tons of it. =(

No comments: