Wednesday, October 04, 2006

2.12am in the morning

I've been sleeping later and later and waking up like 11am or 12pm

I dunno why, but.... I miss doing such things, and I know yada-yada, it's bad for the eyes and such and shinnitz, but I DONT GIVE A DAMM....

Feu, that released my compulsion... After going through HELL in my industrial, I missed all these, staying up late, playing dota, having to do anything I want without my sis nagging at my ears, walking to pyramid with roy and just watch any shitty (or good movie, pardon me), eating my favourite nasi lemak at medan, and yah, most of all....

I AM A FARKING FREE MAN...

*shit, did I just overdo the swearing part...

>__>

Blogs can sometimes be dangerous.

xD

Yup, free free fili fala fing... Nothing is better then feeling free from a huge burden on your backs... makes you feel like you wanna fall and drop dead.

End. Off to sleep at 2.20am.

Nite. *lights off.

2 comments:

ms.bulat said...

..i...i also always nag my brother T_____________T

Anonymous said...

my sis is brutal nagging. Don't follow wat she says and i'll face her torment...gg x100 x.x