|Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious|
You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!
Cool! I'm a harmonious blogger...lols.
Work as usual on Tuesday. Sheryl is down to Thailand this weekend from Thursday onwards. So so gonna miss her. Wonder why she doesn't leave comments or chat on chatbox anymore...sigh.
Some people tend to be introvert...and some extrovert. Me I'm extrovert:
extrovert /"Ekstr@v@;t/ (also technical extravert)
· n. an outgoing, socially confident person. Ø Psychology a person predominantly concerned with external things or objective considerations. Compare with introvert.
· adj. of, denoting, or typical of an extrovert.
– DERIVATIVES extroversion n. extroverted adj.
– ORIGIN C20 (earlier (C17) as extroversion): from extro- (var. of extra-) + L. vertere ‘to turn’.
And the opposite, introvert:
· n. a shy, reticent person. Ø Psychology a person predominantly concerned with their own thoughts and feelings rather than with external things. Compare with extrovert.
· adj. of, denoting, or typical of an introvert.
– DERIVATIVES introversion n. introversive /-"v@;sIv/ adj.
– ORIGIN C17: from mod. L. introvertere, from intro- ‘to the inside’ + vertere ‘to turn’.
Guess that's why they refrain from posting and type stuffs on the forums unless they're really confident about it. But I respect them, doesn't mean observation won't do any good too...
I do hope my darling would be a bit more extrovert. Don't be afraid or shy dear. Be confident ;) I'll be here for you so don't be afraid.