Sunday, January 04, 2009

it's been a long time

it's been a long time since i've updated my blog... sorry dear readers >.<

and it's been a long time since i can say that i fell in love... 

love is something that comes when you know it is, it's not when u know a girl and say "oh i love her...". It goes deeper then that... when you know her and continues to keep wanting to know her. It's about two person sharing the common ground and the chemistry that builds up both.

and you couldn't love someone who doesn't love you back... 

yet... it came so fast suddenly... this feeling that i almost thought would not come back. 

It's been 2 years since i was last in a relationship... and that one traumatized me the most. (sorry if the reader is the person, just felt i need to write wat's inside of me). After which I went on a solo mission, living my single life till today...

I love her.. and I hope she'll accept me too. 

A poem:

Life is too short to live without love,
one should keep trying till he finds her...
don't give up...
Remind yourself that that someone special is waiting for you,
give it a try...
and if you failed,
Learn to get up.
Find out what's wrong about you,
and improve yourself further. 
If you aren't the problem,
never stop finding...
The searching is worth it in the end.
God have placed one for each of us...
As long we don't give up,
one day we'll find the person we love.

=)

No comments: