Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hope...

my latest facebook status:
David is hopeful... had a great day today... thanks to futsal, food and my colleagues!! xD

wow.. facebook is bcoming an absolute must in our everyday lives.. i guess the creator is happily going to the bank everyday ahahha...

I'd say.. it revolutionized what a social portal is... =)

I was sad... and I guess most of my colleagues and close friends knew about it... my blog and facebook explained it much...

But, we have to move on in life... to me life is too short to waste one time being stucked at the word "unhappy"... i believe we ought to be happy, to live to the full and to make use of every time we have...

Such as with the one I "liked"... I know I did mistakes... and I'm sorry. Yet I learnt from it, and there is no point dwelling in the negative past for long. (I confess i still have feelings for her and I  sense she does too... ). And now to treat each other like friends... to be with her as a friend and supporting her is most important...

Time to move on with hope... hope for days that is to come, the year 2009 brings aplenty I feel... and many good things will happen in this year it seems...

Thanks ppl... you know who you are... for supporting me, for being good friends. My heart is filled with gratitude and thanks alot for all the advice and encouragement. You all helped me and built me up... =)

No comments: