Monday, June 09, 2008

sick...

on MC today... was having flu and sore throat...

if I were to go to work today... my prediction next is a fever and a worser flu or cough... so I plan to skip the unnecessary risk and went to see the doc today instead.

My stupid air cond broke down... so on the way I went to perodua to have it fix + the radio that had the cd stucked in it last time... both were fixed... guess how long? In like 3 hours. Thank god for my ipod keeping me company on the couch.

Paid RM240 for the air cond fan, imagine having your air cond down in KL... Opening your windows is an invite to all the pollution on the highway and roads. I've gotta fix it before driving to and fro from work. The radio fix was RM45 which total = RM280. I hope my 6-7 year old kenari don't give me problems anymore. My uncle suggest that I get a new car. But with all these financial instability and political uncertainty, don't you think it's not a good time? Anyway I haven't accumulate enough of wages yet to be stable. Conclusion, it's still not so soon to get a new car (anyway it's most likely to be a perodua nyway).

Back to work tomorrow. Those flu pills and cough syrup are heavy on the eyes... it makes u sleeeeepppppp zzz...

No comments: