Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tuesday, yay my exams are over hehe

Yupz, going back tomorrow. It's gonna be great.

Feel like a free bird flying in the sky. Yupz, I have finished with the poster, waiting for Meity to confirm with me whether the thing is approved.

Going out with my friend soon, to Pyramid to have a great feast at Fish Manhanttan, yummy. Life is good right now, I'm loving it...

Here is a poem from my heart...

A feeling for someone
When you have a feeling for someone,
And yet you know you have to wait,
Such a feeling just makes you...
Not opening your mouth to say what you should...
That is how I feel now,
I have that love for someone,
Someone I have been treating special.
Yet I will wait,
To the day when things will happen...
Patience is what I need,
to prevent myself from doing something stupid...
Sometimes it's best not to force love,
For if you do...
It may be hard to be friends again...
So I will wait...
And pray...
That this someone...
Will accept me one day...
And even if she does not,
It means I have to move on with life,
Maybe God have reserved someone better in my life...
And I am ready to accept his will. Amen.
~The End~

No comments: