Thursday, October 29, 2009

new house, new everything, and TNB caused destruction


dont know how to explain it in words again... i'm horribly sad at this...

all because some engineer was careless in doing his job.

hope to get through this... words cant describe what i'm going through now...

imagine if u were in my feet...

The story goes like this

"On this fine morning, i woke up earlier than i should, wanted to go out to apply for P1 since Celcom was a total letdown with its coverage here...

Took bath, went down for lunch, forgot to switch off my PC (i've always switched it off together with the main plug, but it really crossed my mind this time).

Went out...

At work, was anticipating to come back to test my P1 modem, BUT.. the HORRIBLE STORY HAPPENED... mum called me around 3pm, told me about it. The ceiling fan exploded in her room, the Astro decoder came out with smoke, and a loud explosion in the house (we just moved in)...

I came back at once, saw what happened, everyone was here, my relative and bro in law... they have called up TNB, waiting for them to come check.

I called mum later, she confirmed that TNB did not FIX THE MAIN CABLE PROPERLY AT THE POWER SUPPLY, RESULTING IN OUR "MINI HOUSE EXPLOSION"... she keep telling me my laptop is fine dont worry... but that is not the point dammit!! our stuffs in under threat by some stupid engineer that configured the things wrongly when the build the house!! The TNB people admitted several houses here went through the same thing, triggered by our house!!! all the cables not tight!!!

I came back, fine, so much damage... (the electric gate no longer opened and closed as fast as it should... slow as a snail...)

i tested my ALTEC LANSING SPEAKERS, WHICH COST ME 230+... and I was stunned. I keep pressing ON AND OFF, but there was no light, no "thump" sound that it used to make when u switch it on, nothing... it was dead as a corpse.

I tested my Dell laptop charger, and the screen keep flickering, the charger is semi working, sometimes power comes in sometimes not.

I complained to mum, whine about it, came upstairs, devastated, and sat on my chair for 5 minutes stunned, with a blank face.... saddened, disappointed.

I feel like killing myself, feel like jump down from a 5 story building and have my bones broken... but no.. i tell myself, i have to get through this, get all the warranty replaced and try my best to get out of this shit hole...

best part is, TNB just came and fix, and say BYEBYE.. didn't payback a single cent or apologize, just as if everything is NORMAL."

I TELL U WHAT IS NORMAL, THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS NOT NORMAL!!! I'M NEVER GONNA VOTE FOR THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT THAT HAD LASTED SEVERAL DECADES AND A BASIC AMENITY WAS NOT PROPERLY MANAGED!!! U ALL SEDANG TIDUR OR GOYANG KAKI AND MAKAN SUAP KAT OFFICE???!! WHAT IS THIS SORT OF MISMANAGEMENT U ARE DOING TO OUR COUNTRY!!!

*i'm already horribly disgusted when TM mentioned they could not pull a phone cable to the house, that my address is not in the system, ask me to provide my neighbor's fixed line number... FOR WHAT??? YOUR SYSTEM IS THAT SUCKY??*

screw them, I'm using P1 now and it beats their speed with 1.4mbps download speed and they could set it up for me in 1 hours time.

SEMI OWNED BY GOVERNMENT, THE 2 KONON GIANTS TM AND TNB... GIANT IN MONOPOLY AND SLEEP GOT LAR!!!

No comments: