Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back after a month...

Back to my blog after a month? close to a month already huh... how fast time flies and how busy I was...

latest updates is going to genting with my colleagues (that was memorable), as below:

(^pictures courtesy of Alex, thx broo...^)

And catching up with my remaining transformers movie toy collection:

Transformers Collection


As well as my new phone that I bought with a hefty price tag of RM1900:




And finally... everything is back to ok with my job... *relief*. Doing my usual work and on my way to self improvement (team as well but self is whr u start first before looking at the rest, as the chinese saying goes: "if u cant take care of urself, how are u gonna take care of others?")

Things have move on to a better month...

Thank you God for helping me make through it all... You have been there guiding me through, and I can never say enough "thank you" for all that you've done for me...

Back to work the next day (noon shift)... going to sleep now... nite buddies... :)

No comments: