Tuesday, November 25, 2008

anti nokia sentiments

I've sold my phone.. got enough of the N79 that i bought...

the things that i was not satisfied:

1. simple thing as receiving a call... maxis sent me missed call messages even when my phone is on all the time...
 
2. the camera wasn't close to my 3.2 megapixels k810i that i've used previously... (you can actually see pixels after uploading to PC)

3. expensive, yet it dissapointed me due to the price i paid

4. GPS, Wifi yada yada that were used in promoting it... in the end is it that important ? eg. when u drive do u have time looking at the small GPS screen on the phone? i can't even read the words and the car is jerking! Wifi... when u eat at a wifi area... The food comes fast, and you are with your friends... do you have time to browse it? Why not go home when you are really free to do so?

5. Nokia rep promised me that the resell value is much higher then SE... bullcrap... when I went back to the same store they gave me RM1000 only... and i bought it for a RM1900? hey don't be a hypocrite if you don't plan to practice it... tell customers the truth...

6. Slow symbian... everybody knows it lags... any N series...

7.  The N gage game... for 1 cost like RM40 and above... =.=

8. The design looks really uncle-ish...

9. Due to the above points it make me can't sleep at times thinking what should i do about it...

10. Thus explains why I'm very anti nokia now...

I'm not doing this not just to jeopardize their image... but for them to realize their mistakes and shortfalls and change... if not it's better for them to pack up and close shop... (you will never appeal to the younger generation... sooner or later no one will choose Nokia coz you are still way behind in the stone age when ppl are already in bronze age)

SE is the way where mobile phones should go... Even Samsung is changing and following their sales strategy... yet Samsung still lacks one thing due to their past history... the phone being not durable.. slides coming apart... phone issues etc...

One thing all mobile phones should be... make sure it lasts and the basic thing of call in call out and sms can be done 100% without defect...

Then u can focus on other extra specs... If not like Nokia... what is the specs for if even receiving calls are so difficult? 

And seriously... Nokia... don't be so stubborn headed... if u can't make a camera out of your phone (even using Carl Zeiss lens alone won't help)... go and merge with a camera producing company... your cameras seriously suck...

And your hefty price tag? Zzz...

I won't ever buy a Nokia again... and shall advice my friends not to do so... 

See what you did although it's only one phone? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cough , m o tt oo ...