Monday, October 27, 2008

insecurity....

I've did my best, but my best ain't good enough...

I received complains... and users are 100% right and I am the wrong...

6-7 complaints for a duration of 6 months is alot... I am the person in the team doing the worst...

BAT users complaining about me, although ED users didn't... I am still at fault...

Is as if they are all right... and I have no place to defend myself... All my work, all I have built for, means nothing...

I am being treated as nothing...

Ppl's complaint are more important then the whole picture that I have contributed... All my contribution is nothing as well....

I'm blamed for pulling down the team, asking to leave earlier if I'm not happy, asking to leave if this is not the right place for me...

What have I got to say? Pushing me out of here... And I don't need a job who doesn't need me...

I will be going soon... it seems...

Being pointed at, being laid the burden, being pushed out of the door... I am not valued... And I shall walk out with honor and without regrets rather than being treated this way...

I am a human, not some slave... I have standards, and I set them, and I tried to fulfill them... I push myself till I almost break...

But it's no point... non is appreaciated... In the end I get stabbed to pieces.... becoz of a few customers ditch their complaints at me...

Will your customers work at the service desk for u? Are they always right or they are humans as well having emotions and having bad days? Do they know all the technical stuffs and how it runs and needed to be solved? Lacking of staff not picking up their calls later won't they complaint furthermore?

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent work!
Have a nice day!