Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday, and tomorrow UoP visits...

Darn, why why tomorrow...three days in a row my uni lectures from UK will be down for a visit.

And I'm not done with my database work which we are told to do, last minute...by Mr Johnathan Britt... He told us like last Monday, a week before. Why not tell us on the very first day of class where he's gonna see our work when he comes down. All chapter 1 to 3 exercises, that's like around 25-30 questions. @.@ How to finish worrr....Some questions take like one whole page to write...

Just wish everything's well tomorrow, pray pray he don't scold us. Coz he will if he's dissapointed with his students.

UK ppl, with that strange accent, extra complicated mindset especially when they write, compared to the simpler malaysians. Sometimes, we just wonder what they're trying to say...when we could sumarize it in one sentence.

Ok, I rather go clean my room, take a bath and relax then trying to attempt the impossible.

Tata for now. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"UK ppl, with that strange accent, extra complicated mindset especially when they write, compared to the simpler malaysians. Sometimes, we just wonder what they're trying to say...when we could sumarize it in one sentence."

I don't think they have a complicated way of thinking. In fact, I think they're methods of writing and style is much more interesting to read, and commands a better response from an audience. I don't get the last bit of what you're trying to say though.

~beve

David Tay said...

lol...I mean we explain thing in simpler terms that is easier to understand amongst ourselves malaysian...

Find it hard trying to understand what they're trying to say sometimes..