Friday, January 21, 2011

Money $$

I need more Money... damn it.

Tough to find, hard to come by, and yet we need it everyday in our lives. We use it to shop, buy food, get our needs, get a house, a car, and all that sh!t.

Some are filthy rich, some poor like dirt... some have only average.

Why.. Is this world so unfair? Why can't we put like limits on how much one can have, and have the rest of those excess money distributed fairly to others? (sounds like communist I know.. but even communism are more like democratic systems nowadays ==")

Whyyy sooooooo expensive to live in Malaysia? Or is it the same elsewhere?

Dang poor ... I need a raise.. I need my bonus... Arghhh when can I get it?

Seriously.. Najib's administration has been all about increasing this and that (prices.. so screw him I am NEVER voting for BN again, all of them are freaking rich eating our Rakyat's money!!)


I am so so tired.. tired.. of looking for more money. I could, but I know I would lack the commitment to do it now. Starting a business, selling insurance, or whatever network marketing gimmick which all require alot of time, patience and the ability to keep seeking and speaking to people.

It's tough, it ain't easy, when you see people making big buck/side income out of those. I rather.. just focus on what's my best now, my career. I know I might sound lazy, but it just doesn't work for me (at this time of my life). I might restart my attempt again, maybe later at life when I'm so much more desperate for money (imagining myself having kids and a family and money flowing to every corner of our livelihood).

It's not easy, but I gotta try, to aim for the stars, to build myself a castle, to earn my place in this society. By being the man, by being RICH one day. Not only just rich, but filthy rich. Yeah.. that's what I'm talking about....


Answer: Coz money is never enough? LOL.

(disclaimer: haven't read the above book before, yet it seems good, might try it someday)

No comments: