Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Be strong and preservere

I have to be strong and persevere...
I've made my share of mistakes,
I've said the wrong things when I ain't suppose to,
I am confused, yet I have to stay clear.
Forgive, and move forward.
Don't rush, and don't force.
Let the person decide for herself,
as it is not my business to interfere.
I shall try,
and keep trying...
As I know if I don't,
I shall regret for the rest of my life.
Don't give up,
when you know it's not right to do so.
Life is a lesson,
We all learn as we go through.
All I wanna say right now,
is that I'm sorry for the mistakes I've done,
and to tell you,
that I still love you.
Please don't push me away,
till it is till the very last,
and that the answers have been revealed.
As now we are still in the Pandora's Box,
answers have to be unlocked,
questions need to be answered,
and the future needs to be seen.
The storm is still here,
but be calm,
and think sanely,
rationally, and maturely.
And things will pass smoothly.
As it is said,
"This too shall pass."
Newer and better things are ahead of us...
Things that shall be proven and lasts.

No comments: