Wednesday, August 27, 2008

quitting smoking - the decision

Fell sick yesterday, with high fever and my throat inflame. It's the first time i felt like as if my brains are gonna melt and my whole body like as cold as ice...

Last night was horrible, I could not sleep well, suddenly waking up feeling cold throughout, could be the weather as well, but my body never felt this weak.

My phlegm was green, keep going to toilet to spit. When morning came, it took me longer just to wake up from bed, I was shaking and I did really think, I am gonna die if I don't see a doc...

After seeing the doctor, he explained I had fever and inflame throat... So I proceed to ask him, did smoking caused this? He was reluctant to answer and say it might have been.

I decided, to turn over and quit it. This was my first time feeling this ill... and if smoking is the reason, I want to quit.

Pray for me that I don't touch it anymore.

My advice to those who don't smoke, don't even try it. Live life cigarette free.

1 comment:

TZ said...

Dude, take good care of yourself... in fact smoking is bad for health...