Thursday, July 24, 2008

office pics...

the cubicle area i work in...

alice and her pc....

alex pretending not to see.. beside him is my place.


*smile smile*


me and shahreyman...



pauline and alexer...


pauline smiling wide... me beside...


james smiling with style...

didie cool posee...

me and alex... *the team lead look...*


thinking of something... probably reading some email...analyzing the solution...



didie and alex modeling...


pauline peace sign... :D

wah rubbish here thr.. make sure clean up! force to take tis pic due to me being cleanliness for the week...lol


pauline wanna take revenge.. uh-oh...


my work station...v small beside alex.. coz he wan monitor me @@


the exit to it all... liberation...phew.


stair to heaven.. (i think it's opposite >.<)



one cup being left alone... aww... (some1 will kena cheng cheng next day...RM1 penalty)

No comments: