Friday, July 06, 2007

Updating from home.

I'm free from the job that I so yearned to leave. And finally I am, free at last. It was as if a massive burden release from my shoulders. I could barely describe the horror and chaos that echoes from it. I am...as if, traumatized.

Mum tried arguing that leaving was stupid, but no, even till now I stand with my decision, without regrets. I am happy, free from the agony which held on to me.

Maxis wasn't heaven, it was the opposite. To the point of brink insanity if I were to put it in words. I never thought an organization I regarded so highly could turn to such a pile. Friends who know me will know it's not the end of my words... Words that sounds as if working there was a nightmare, an experience that left a scare on me, wounded, as if a tragic accident happened to me...

Now I'm free, and I don't mind being jobless. I rather be then being in a prison. It may sound as if I am exaggerating, but truly that is how I felt in my heart.

So much is wrong there... to me much can be improve, but it just gets to the point of unbearable. To the point something in me just spark...and soon it's all over.

It is time to change...to Digi.

No comments: