some random update
1. watched Transformers 2 and I despised it, more and more after weeks passed... if you were to reflect deep into the story u will find many flaws, and some scenes not even supposed to be there!! but somehow it's there... not funny =.=
2. regreted buying the latest TF2 figurines, now i'm broke, need to really save for this month. Lesson: don't buy them anymore... TF1 got fullset enough!! one day display at my museum k?!!
3. been active in gym, not satisfied still with latest progress... long way more to go... discipline is everything.
4. work is as usual, i feel i have mastered all that i need to know in my department... occasionally will still pick up new knowledge, some that i didn't even knew was there... but overall, things are so much easier then when i first started.
5. need to move on with life, stop looking back...
6. meeting more people now, and looking to meet more...
7. getting into the whole understanding of business... might be getting into 1 soon, when i'm there will let u know what issit =P wont resign from what i'm doing now lar, just part time first and to try things out.
8. life is full of jokers, just let them be ba bro...
9. driving, oh gosh... have malaysians got from bad to worse in driving skillss? there is literally none these days! but still, don't bang them... it's awful to be at the police station and waiting your car to be fixed at the garage, regardless whose fault.
10. $$$$... always looking to make more... no more being content with what I have... till i'm satisfied.
11. spending, time to quit throwing money around... those installment plans better watch out, they'll rip your credit limit apart!! and your monthly financial planning as well!! dont be fooled by those small monthly payments!! add up and u get a "bukit"... =.=
12. car.. looking forward to change car.. it is the next big thing for me to change. Once i am able to...
13. Friends and colleagues.. learning how to treat them better, avoid hurting them, and learn more social skillsss.. (i really need to know much much more, this i figure is the top skill you'll need to be really successful).
14. News... always read what's happening, especially with the current H1N1 and economy turmoils...
15. MJ passed away... may he rest in peace, I figure what ppl are doing now is too late... they shud have appreaciated him while he's still alive.
16. Appreciating life... learn to appreaciate it more after cousin passed away. I realised how unexpected one's life can end... it is time to being serious and take care of what we have now.
17. Movies... why so many good movies at the cinema one?? Harryyy Potterrr next!! weee....Terminator was good, TF2 was ridiculous...
18. updates to my blog... aim: to make an effort to update it more... it's been on and off here and there... not consistent pun =.=""
19. FB games... to let go of it and not being hook to it... play less.. they bring u no difference in life to play them or not... it's just killing time. (playing PS2 is more worthwhile, PS3 not so soon larrr no money all ori games, and one big plasma TV!! zzz) Still... learn to let go of games... it's like when a boy grows up he discards his toys.. time for me to do so as well... admit it!! computer/PS/etc games are all GAMES!!! Learning to let go is a good thing!!
20. to keep in touch with family members more.. i know at times i neglected them... it is time to put more effort in mending those relationships. Dad went and I feel we are getting further apart at times... how long more till we realise one day they are no longer there and that we didn't do enough?
Ok... that's all for now... A sudden want to post these up and to make resolutions out of it :)
Below is an important verse I bumped into today:
In lay man's terms, it means:
14Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a
little while and then vanishes. (NIV version)